AVP, Business Operations, Investor Focused SolutionsApply Job ID: R-011065 Date posted: 08/21/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin
We are currently searching for an Assistant Vice President to lead the enablement efforts to ensure that the Investor Focused Solutions (IFS) business, which provides advice and service to more than 200,000 investors, has the proper tools and processes in place to maximize every end investor interaction.
The AVP, IFS Business Operations will focus on implementing processes, operations and tools necessary to help improve efficiency and scale. This individual will work closely with the IFS Sales lead to identify and implement changes to core IFS business operations designed to increase overall IFS Advisor productivity. The AVP, IFS Business Operations will also identify opportunities to leverage automation and technology, and lead the implementation of related projects. The right candidate will have a strong end investor orientation, be passionate about continuous improvement and embrace making data driven decisions. .
- Helping design and execute the overall support model for the business, including exploring opportunities to provide different services to LPL clients (IBDs, RIAs and Institutions)
- Identifying and implementing best practices for call center operations and virtual team management to increase productivity
- Implementing necessary operational processes and tools to ensure the business has the ability to scale
- Overseeing resource planning and oversight of staffing across various service and segmentation models
- Implementing tools and process improvements to deliver on SLAs, increase Advisor productivity and execute the new IFS end investor experience
- Working with IFS Sales and Service leads to identify areas of opportunity, develop action plans and implement changes
- Identify opportunities for implementing LPL automation/technology roadmap items, and work with key partners to ensure IFS needs are included in design and development
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite
- Proven ability to independently and efficiently manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to establish productive relationships and interact effectively with business partners at all levels
- Client-centric mindset and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the business
- Self-starter with a strong desire to help transform and expand a business
- Series 7 preferred.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.