AVP, Investor Focused Solutions End Investor End Experience and OutreachApply Job ID: R-011066 Date posted: 08/21/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin
We are currently searching for an Assistant Vice President (AVP) to lead the implementation of end investor experience programs for LPL’s Investor Focused Solutions (IFS) business, which provides advice and service to more than 200,000 investors.
The AVP, IFS End Investor Experience and Outreach will be responsible for designing and executing a comprehensive contact strategy, overseeing the day-to-day management of IFS client experience programs, supporting client deepening efforts and helping create and deliver outreach campaigns tailored for the end investors IFS serves. Additionally, this individual will work closely with the IFS leadership team on strategic projects and initiatives to transform the business.
The AVP, IFS End Investor Experience and Outreach will report into the SVP, Investor Focused Solutions and play a high-visibility role in transforming the IFS business.
- Design and implement consistent end investor experience that combines Advisor interactions with innovative digital capabilities
- Design and implement outbound service and sales campaign strategies to drive engagement and growth. Partner with IFS sales lead on design and execution of impactful sales campaigns, development of advisor resources and engagement tactics
- Design and manage the implementation of a tailored contact strategy for each client segment, inclusive of email outreach, direct mail campaigns, and other systematic touch points
- Partner with Marketing to create content and collateral for to IFS clients, including newsletters, mailings, sales campaigns and digital content
- Analyze client satisfaction data and information and build tactical and strategic plans to improve results
- Support the implementation of key strategic initiatives to support the IFS business transformation
- Initiate and manage projects that will deliver improvements to client or advisor experience and/or support growth of the business
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, 5+ years related experience
- Digital marketing, content development and client engagement experience, within financial services a plus but not required
- Entrepreneurial spirit, start-up mentality, and creative thinking
- Leadership experience of programs and initiatives and ability to influence cross functional teams
- A passion for championing the “voice of the customer” and use those insights to deliver positive outcomes for clients
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast paced, fun, high energy culture
- Series 7 license preferred
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.