Consultant, Digital MarketingApply Job ID: R-010506 Date posted: 07/07/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations TX-Austin , MA-Boston , SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is looking for a seasoned marketing professional to help us evolve marketing campaigns for advisor recruiting and ensure a seamless, two-way flow of data to empower our sales team. This individual will be integral in developing and executing a holistic lead generation strategy and automating associated lead scoring models and lifecycle stages to ensure data is accurate.
On a day-to-day basis, this individual will serve as a consultant to senior business leaders on digital marketing best practices, using data to develop campaigns and influence change. They will guide broader digital marketing thinking to ensure the firm is using channels in the most effective way, taking into account the role it plays in a holistic experience with the firm. They will also be responsible for managing the assets and activity within our marketing automation tool and will be a key partner to the agencies that support these campaigns within the tool.
This position is a combination of technical, analytical, and creative thinking with the ability to look at the big picture to connect the dots between marketing activities and sales results. This will require a thorough understanding of Pardot, Salesforce, and web analytics.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has led a complex, digital marketing campaigns using enterprise marketing automation tools and is comfortable managing inter-connected, automated workflows tied to critical lead reporting as well as optimizing email and landing page performance. As part of this role, this individual will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for further optimization of campaigns and advising on lead nurturing strategy for ongoing campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the marketing partners in developing integrated marketing campaigns and experiences that meet business goals and deliver a positive user experience
- Leverage data to inform/recommend digital campaigns and website management that meet business goals
- Develop recommendations and optimizations for high-performing email campaigns, landing pages, and forms and work closely with Digital Marketing, Creative Services and UX teams to execute
- Work closely with Business Intelligence, Sales and Marketing Technology teams to develop audience segmentation strategy
- Facilitate alignment on and improvements to marketing qualified leads (MQLs), including workflows, required data fields and engagement scoring
- Document a governance and operational model for campaigns to ensure alignment with automated workflows and the overarching goals
- Manage all aspects of the governance and operational model; including: establishing proper processes for uploading lists, handling merged contact records, and validating contact record data
- Build out Salesforce campaigns and related Pardot landing pages, emails, forms and automations per campaign requirements
- Report out on KPIs, including leads generated from marketing automation campaigns including the development of Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Identify technology requirements for improving our website, landing pages and marketing automation capabilities
- Support content publishing on corporate website
- Other job duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in either Marketing Automation, Database Marketing, or Digital Campaign Management
- Experience managing an enterprise level, two-way connection to Salesforce ensuring data continuity and stewardship of lead database to enable a seamless marketing and sales ecosystem
- Experience working with marketing automation tools is a must, Pardot preferred
- Experience managing content in a CMS, Adobe Experience Manager preferred
- Experience in modern web/email design including the ability to code CSS/HTML
- Experience developing workflows to automate updates based on lifecycle stages
- Experience interfacing with clients either internally or in an agency environment
- Highly efficient, detail-oriented team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present technical and non-technical audiences
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Salesforce Einstein/B2BMA experience a plus
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here!
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here.