Senior AEM DeveloperApply Job ID: R-012130 Date posted: 01/05/2021 Primary Location TX-Austin
The LPL Financial Digital marketing department is seeking a Senior AEM Developer. As senior technologist for Digital Content Technology team, responsible for the planning, analysis, design, development and implementation of digital experience solutions. This role requires a successful and experienced Adobe Experience Cloud practitioner, he/she will execute Digital Content Experience Technology roadmap and with a focus to refine and build repeatable templates and models that help achieve speed and scale.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As senior developer responsible for leading technical aspects of Adobe Experience Cloud implementations including micros sites, DAM repositories, Content-As-A-Service and system integrations development.
- Work with technology, product and business partners to design and develop reusable template, components and services.
- Lead efforts to enable latest UI frameworks on Adobe platform for modern user experience and dynamic web application.
- Collaborate with enterprise Architecture, QA , Security and other cross-functional teams to build scalable, secured and reliable content solutions.
- Lead platform integration with Adobe marketing cloud solutions like Adobe Analytics, Target etc.
- Work collaboratively with QA and DevOPS teams to adopt automation, continuous integration and deployment best practices to speed up release process.
- Contribute to, and participate in, projects to ensure successful implementation of defined digital experience solutions
- 5+ years of development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe AEM 6.x, AEM 6.4, AEM 6.5)
- 5+ years building sites, templates, components, or integrations with Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong analytical, problem solving & conceptual skills, and a flexible attitude in shifting environments
- Excel at communication (spoken, written, presentation) with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Ability to negotiate and manage difficult or ambiguous situation and adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies
- Experience with decoupled architectures and working in Agile development model.
- Experience with Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, Webservices, JUnit, MVC, Eclipse, Maven
- Results driven with a positive can do attitude
- Adobe Certified Expert as AEM developer or AEM architect
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.