Senior Salesforce DeveloperApply Job ID: R-010963 Date posted: 09/28/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations TX-Austin , SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer and fourth largest broker/dealer with more than 16,000 independent financial advisors in more than 4,000 branch offices nationwide. LPL Financial has been ranked the number one broker/dealer in its class consistently over the past 10 years. Financially strong and growing, its corporate offices are in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte.
LPL Financial is seeking a Senior Salesforce developer in LPL Digital Marketing & Sales technology department. This person will work with the team of onshore and offshore developers and System Analysts. Responsible for Application support, system enhancements to major system projects. The position will be responsible for the development and ongoing support of Salesforce CRM and other technologies related to Salesforce.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task. This position requires strong attention to detail and an ability to build relationships with all levels within the organization. The environment is fast paced and dynamic, requiring the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities across multiple projects. After hours and weekend work is occasionally required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing and implementing Salesforce CRMs and Salesforce Marketing Cloud platforms.
- Manage ongoing support requests and automation need of users. Perform routine Salesforce platform maintenance and support.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.
- Identify designs that leverage standard out-of-the-box functionality wherever possible and create supporting Technical specification documents
- Develop integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Salesforce Lightning: developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Aura and LWC.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Analyze current state business processes and Identify ways to utilize SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Support & Develop Data integration using ETL tools collaboratively working with Data Integration team.
- Execute projects applying Agile Scrum and Agile SaFE methodologies for faster and iterative delivery.
- Partner with the development team in the design, testing and deployment of changes to ensure the solution meets the agreed upon business requirements and is supportable and scalable
- Partner with platform manager to identify, evaluate and execute projects meeting business and product team’s goals and requirements.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree and experience.
- Have overall 10+ years of experience in IT development
- Have 5+ years of hands on experience as Salesforce CRM developer in large scale implementations with over 1000 users
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients & vendors.
Preferred Salesforce certifications:, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Advanced Developer, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer, Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant, Certified Service Cloud Consultant
·Experience with Salesforce marketing cloud or any marketing cloud is added advantage
·Experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics or any other CRM is added advantage
·Outstanding oral, technical and written communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting is essential.
·Demonstrated experience in:
oSoftware development and testing methodologies, practices, and tools.
oProject management methodologies, practices, and tools.
oWorking with teams spread across multiple geographic locations
oProblem solving techniques and tools.
oTeam leadership skills, practices, and behaviors
oThe analysis of business process, workflow, data analysis and modeling.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.