Service Delivery AnalystApply Job ID: R-013383 Date posted: 04/05/2021 Primary Location TX-Austin Other Locations CA-Remote
We are currently looking to hire a Service Delivery Analyst within Technology’s Enterprise Data and Information Services department as part of Enterprise Data Operations. This position is responsible for coordinating release efforts, while adhering to the SDLC standards within LPL for the EDIS organization and driving various management and control functions for the group. The incumbent will work with the various teams responsible for delivery to orchestrate demand and ensure that there is effective coordination and consensus on expectations and timelines with our partners. The Delivery Analyst will interface with technology and its business partners ensuring processes are followed for the efficient delivery of projects and reporting.
- Work with release management, developers, dev ops and analysts to coordinate release efforts throughout the Enterprise Data and Information Systems team
- Review documentation and ensure that information is clear and concise in order to report effort back to leadership
- Learn Agile/SAFE development process and assist in providing roadmaps to take advantage of the opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating effort to better brand the EDIS technology group, participating in storyboard sessions and providing creative ideas on presenting the material.
- Work with development to assist in creating dashboards in Tableau and deliver data efficiently to leadership.
- Agility to review and contribute to SDLC artifacts including deployment artifacts, runbooks and implementation plans.
- Effectively communicate release plans to leadership
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams in different locations.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with relational databases MSSQL or Oracle is desirable
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Strong communication skills with ability to relate issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Finance Domain knowledge is preferred
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Working knowledge of JIRA, QC, ServiceNow, Service Manager or other project management tools.
- Flexibility in work hours
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to tasks
Programming experience is a plus
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.