Sr. Analyst, Investor Focused SolutionsApply Job ID: R-011064 Date posted: 08/21/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin
We are currently searching for a Senior Analyst, IFS Data Analysis & Reporting to lead the development of reporting, tools and campaigns to help drive results within the Investor Focused Solutions (IFS) business, which provides advice and service to more than 200,000 investors. This individual will gather and use data insights to drive business decisions within IFS at all levels. The right candidate will be adept at answering business questions with data, developing modeling that serves business needs, and using data to formulate sales campaigns.
Strong communication, analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills are needed, along with the ability to be flexible, effectively prioritize and multi-task. The ability to work within a team, take initiative and show strong attention to detail is also a requirement.
- Develop, manage and implement standard sales reporting; provide expert level consulting to identify and support IFS’s reporting and data needs. Develop, own and optimize IFS reports (e.g. Scorecards, Dashboards, etc.) to drive meaningful business results
- Lead the interpretation of data to identify significant differences, relationships, and trends in data
- Identify key data sources—extract data from various databases, ensuring the right data points are being used. Understand the different sources and how their data can be used for different applications, including campaigns and business performance management
- Manipulate and analyze large datasets using features of multiple tools
- Serve as an active participant on cross-functional project teams and provide guidance and training to teams in asking appropriate questions, interpreting data, and translating that data into action
- Summarize written findings, publicize results, and participate and share with senior leadership as appropriate
- Generate monthly leads to help drive sales
- Work with the IFS leadership to develop goals and objectives for sales effectiveness initiatives, and help use data to structure and administer various campaigns
- Work with human capital and compensation administration to manage business unit level compensation plan work
- Act as a liaison to finance , human capital, and other key business partners
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar preferred
- Proven proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, SalesForce, and SQL
- Problem solving skills that enable efficient identification of issues, structuring and execution of analysis, development of actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated financial modeling experience
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way; strong analytical skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast paced, fun, high energy culture
- Natural curiosity and grace under pressure
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.