Sr BPM DeveloperApply Job ID: R-020296 Date posted: 01/05/2022 Primary Location TX-Austin Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CA-Remote , CA-San Diego
Are you a team player? Are you curious to learn? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
LPL Financial is one of the nation's leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. We support over 18,000 financial professionals—including over 14,000 independent advisors, more than 700 financial institutions, and over 4,000 institutional clearing and technology subscribers. We enable advisors to focus on their clients by reducing the complexity of running their practice and we support their business by offering enabling technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research. At LPL, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients. And Technology is at the center of our mission.
Our company is seeking a skilled BPM Developer to help with the development of many projects that span different technologies and requirements. You will be working with a motivated team in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to gather and understand requirements from product or business partners
- Design and plan software solutions based on requirement guidelines, company standards, and your professional expertise
- Troubleshooting issues to fix errors, improve performance, or refactoring code as needed
- Understanding of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies
- Creating meaningful and easy to understand documentation, code comments, and diagrams
- Ability to do demos and POC’s to business partners
- Ability to lead other developers (sometimes offshore) for certain efforts
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- BPM Developer with full stack developer experience
- Experience building web applications
- Understanding of BPM Systems
- Database Development such as Microsoft Sql Server or Oracle
- BRMS experience a plus (FICO product is ideal)
- Experience with Middleware such as REST or SOAP services in Mulesoft, Tibco, and/or .NET
- Unix and Java development experience a plus
- CI/CD using TFS, Team City, and Octopus. GitHub a plus
- Experience with in financial services
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.