Sr DeveloperApply Job ID: R-010576 Date posted: 08/20/2020 Primary Location TX-Austin
Contact Center – Sr Engineer
Seeking the right candidate for the position of Contact Center technology lead who is excited about leading a cutting edge technology delivery team to implement innovative solutions for our advisors. This includes leading client discovery sessions to solicit requirements, architecting solutions, creating & maintaining technical documentation, configuring and deploying Contact Center technology applications and platforms, and providing knowledge transfer to clients and other team members.
- Strategic thinker and partner to technology leaders and business partners.
- Design & develop the future for our contact center using cloud-based solutions (inbound / outbound, IVR, Workforce Management SIP,CTI Integration, Call Recording, Analytics)
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service domain, architecture and contact center platforms, tools and technologies (use of full suite of products such as NICE InContact, Five9, 8x8, Cisco telephony, Genesys, Nuance speech recognition)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of supporting technologies such as remote and virtual desktop management, VoIP, storage, backup, web, middleware, database, Active Directory, and other technologies needed to operate customer contact centers
- Lead engineering teams to develop and apply reusable artifacts and frameworks, reference architectures, design, development, change management, release management, and QA best practices
- Build relationships with technical & business leaders and business decision-makers to enhance collaboration, information sharing, decision-making, and influence decisions
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization focusing on contact centers and contact center key metrics
- Excel with evaluation of emerging Contact Center technologies
- Responsible for establishing and owning technical architectures and implementing new technologies.
- Investigates complex technical issues and is expected to work with partnering personnel to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to prioritize issues effectively and meet tight deadlines when required.
- Multitask across multiple projects of varying size and technical complexity; ability to focus on the details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Maintains proficiency in Contact Center technology trends.
- Ability to effectively work both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Able to serve as a technology lead on project teams.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, continuously broaden skill set, and to identify value opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Ability to lead Knowledge Transfer sessions with both internal staff and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum 5+ years technical, hands on experience with focus on various Contact Center technologies & solutions (specific focus on Nice InContact).
- Experience with migration to Nice InContact from Avaya ACD Routing Contact Center
- Experience with IVR scripts development with Nice InContact Studio
- Understands requirements specific to deploying IP telephony across Cloud, LANs and WANs
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Participate and contribute to daily stand-up calls on project progress.
- Participate in client calls and presentations as necessary.
- Maintain project documentation and status.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.