Sr Full Stack DeveloperApply Job ID: R-020275 Date posted: 01/04/2022 Primary Location TX-Austin Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Are you interested in working in cutting-edge technology with the primary goal of helping our advisors so they can take care of their clients? Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Our company is seeking a skilled Senior Full Stack Developer to help with the development of many projects that span different technologies and requirements. You will be working with a motivated team in a fast paced environment.
- Drive requirements gathering, flush out design, and arrive at a technical solution for big and small projects
- Coordinating a team of developers by giving them direction, reviewing code, and planning for work. Some developers may be offshore
- Hands on experience and ability to delivery software changes
- Troubleshooting issues to fix errors, improve performance, or refactoring code as needed
- Understanding of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies
- Creating meaningful and easy to understand documentation, code comments, and diagrams
- Ability to do demos and POC’s to business partners
- Ability to review new tools and compare product capabilities
- Ability to communicate with various technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to hunt down information or reach out to external teams when needed
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- 7+ years full stack developer experience
- Experience building web applications
- Building Middleware such as REST or SOAP services
- Microsoft Sql Server, CI/CD experience
- Unix and Java development experience
- Understanding of DataPower and F5 integrations with web application
- Oracle experience
- Team City and Octopus experience
- TFS and/or GitHub repositories experience
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.