Senior Full Stack Java DeveloperApply Job ID: R-010769 Date posted: 09/28/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations TX-Austin , CA-Remote
Who we are:
AdvisoryWorld Financial Technology, a subsidiary of LPL Financial, provides investment advisors and other financial professionals with advanced analytics and tools to improve their business outcomes and best serve their clients.
To apply you must have/be:
- Local to San Diego or Austin, or remote from the Los Angeles area
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Bachelors of Science (BS) degree in computer science or a related field
- Legally authorized to work in the USA, as this position will not provide visa sponsorship at the moment
You also are/have:
- A demonstrated understanding of efficient code (i.e., data structures, algorithms, and design patterns)
- Experience with service-oriented architectures using SOAP and REST
- Comfortable with modern front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, SASS, ECMAScript 6, TypeScript, Webpack, NPM, Grunt, and Babel
- Familiarity with UI frameworks such as AngularJS, Angular, React, or Vue.js, and an understanding of responsive design
- A good understanding of SQL and databases, particularly MySQL
- Experience with Linux, as well as development tools such as Maven, Git, and JIRA
What you will do:
This Senior Full Stack Java Developer role will have a significant impact on the entire SDLC including requirements gathering, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable, web-based software in an Agile environment
- Demonstrate an ability to rapidly deliver new product development
- Champion clean code and elegantly simple design
- Work collaboratively in a team to understand and deliver on our clients’ needs
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.