VP, Investor Focused Solution Program ManagementApply Job ID: R-011063 Date posted: 08/20/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin
We are currently searching for a Vice President (VP) to develop and implement the strategy to scale LPL’s Investor Focused Solutions (IFS) business, which currently provides advice and service to more than 200,000 investors.
The VP, IFS Program Management will be responsible for designing and executing a comprehensive business transformation strategy, including opportunities to drive new IFS advisor revenue, leveraging a standard approach for serving investors directly and ensuring the business is well positioned to significantly increase its client acquisition efforts.
The VP, IFS Program Management will report into the SVP, Investor Focused Solutions and play a high-visibility role in transforming the IFS business. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong desire to help build a new opportunities for growth. He or she will also have a proven track record for working in collaborative, high-performing teams. A breadth of experience within the financial services industry and a strong understanding of digital wealth management and direct to consumer models will help this candidate initiate and execute program initiatives.
- Develop scalable, sustainable business model that will meaningfully increase IFS’s contributions to the broader business as well as provide strategic leverage
- Build transformation roadmap that balances long term view with the operational realities of directly serving end investors
- Lead the implementation of the change program, coordinating across a variety of stakeholders to ensure success
- Partner with IFS leadership team to execute initiatives that improve Advisor productivity, the end investor experience and accelerate client acquisition capabilities
- Develop and launch additional programs that provide a new layer of value to a wider range of advisors and institutions
- Create strategy and positioning documents to highlight recommendations and facilitate senior leadership decision-making
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to assess complex problems, prioritize key issues, focus on relevant facts and maintain a strong execution focus.
- Results oriented and outcome based
- Background in strategy and/or management consulting a plus, with expertise in the financial services industry.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to prepare materials and frame complex issues visually
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities within the context of a larger organization and its objectives.
- Expert proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- A Bachelor's degree, with a preference for an MBA or similar advanced degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in a combination of professional services, financial services and corporate environments.
- Series 7 license preferred.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.