AVP, Change ManagementApply Job ID: R-011824 Date posted: 11/16/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations MA-Boston
This position is responsible for leading Organizational Change Management activities within the Service Trading Operations (STO) organization. The Change Manager will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies. The Change Manager will support and influence enterprise-wide programs and projects while partnering with business contacts. This person will create and deliver strategies and drive implementation plans to help employees maximize the adoption of transformation programs, enabling sustained behavior change. As one of the key facilitators of business transformation, this role will also support business agile methods and readiness preparation, as we scale change management across the organization. This role is a combination of change management, program delivery, consulting on change-related activities, and executing best practices in support of working in new ways.
- Lead and implement change efforts from initiating the case for change through adoption and reinforcement, supporting business partners to take ownership of new changes
- Work with leaders to develop and execute change management approaches that enable business agility, iterative delivery, and continuous learning
- Create and execute project strategies and deliverables including communications plan, change network management, sponsor roadmap, stakeholder management, training plan, readiness checklists and adoption plan
- Develop and manage change management measures, outcomes and key results (OKRs) for programs, and execute against operational plans to capture benefits realization
- Lead and facilitate meetings with the change network, program teams and stakeholders to ensure an understanding of the change impacts and mitigate risk
- Provide support and coaching to team members, change agents, business partners and stakeholders as they help their teams through transitions
- Facilitate change management activities and process improvements with cross-functional team members to ensure the adoption of enterprise business transformation
- Develop and deliver effective communications to stakeholder groups that align with the change management strategy and project-specific needs
- Assess change impacts and organizational readiness while ensuring roles, responsibilities, and decision making are clarified
- Instill change management capability that will help increase colleague capacity to handle ongoing changes
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in business administration, organizational behavior, or a related discipline.
Typically, 7 or more years of related professional change management experience plus 3 or more years of professional project management experience
Required Skills & Competencies
- Experience with organizational change management utilizing change management methodologies with successively more responsibility in leadership roles
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, and interpersonal skills needed to influence customers (internal and external)
- Excellent people-management skills related to the impact of change with the ability to understand how people react to major change and able to handle appropriately
- Exudes strategic agility by envisioning the big picture, anticipates future consequences and trends, and incorporates thought leadership in solution development
- Proven ability to manage concurrent complex projects and leading enterprise-wide project implementations
- Able to work effectively at all levels of the organization from the executive, middle-management to operational execution levels
- Strong problem solving skills and decision making with the ability to communicate and build effective working relationships across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Displays operational excellence by working effectively and reliably while demonstrating value with measurable results
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in ambiguous situations and provide structure to drive outcomes and course correct when needed
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams
- Solution-oriented with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and share knowledge while building capabilities
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or Prosci Certified Change Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Master or SAFe Agile certified (experience required, certification preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above (preferred, not required)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.