Senior Administrative Assistant-Legal DepartmentApply Job ID: R-004728 Date posted: 01/10/2019 Primary Location MA-Boston
LPL Financial is seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant to support our Legal Department within our Compliance, Legal, and Risk organization.
This position reports to the Manager, Legal Business Operations and performs general administrative assistant duties for Attorney’s and other team members. This position coordinates and schedules meetings, arranges travel, processes expenses and performs other various administrative tasks upon request. The role involves interacting with other team members, executives, and administrative assistants within and outside of the legal department at all levels of the business.
- Performing administrative assistant duties for multiple attorneys, as requested.
- Arrange travel and prepare expense reports.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Prepare, review and revise various documents.
- Providing project support to team members of the Legal department.
- Providing back-up administrative support to Executive Assistants.
- Multi-tasking and processing multiple work streams.
- Ensuring work is complete, accurate and timely.
- 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills and decision making abilities.
- Knowledge of general office procedures in a professional environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage records and files.
- Attention to detail and meets deadlines.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Experience in Concur is a plus, but not required.
- College degree preferred.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.