Senior AEM DeveloperApply Job ID: R-012123 Date posted: 12/22/2020 Primary Location TX-Austin Other Locations MA-Boston , SC-Fort Mill , NC-Remote ,TX-Remote
We are currently looking to hire a Senior AEM Developer in LPL’s Technology organization. As a senior technologist for Digital Content Technology team, this role is responsible for the planning, analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise content and DAM solutions. This role requires an experienced Adobe Experience Manager Cloud practitioner with hand-on expertise in design and development of reusable templates, components and content services contributing towards stable , secure and scalable digital content platform.
The candidate possess a unique blend of business, marketing and technical savvy skills; he/she should be a self initiator, team player and able to execute independently in a Agile SAFe development model.
- As senior developer responsible for leading technical aspects of Adobe Experience Cloud implementations including micros sites, DAM repositories, Content-As-A-Service and system integrations development.
- Work with technology, product and business partners to design and develop reusable template, components and services
- Implements Java Script Frameworks, Rest Services and Integrations across digital content management portfolio.
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture, QA , InfoSec and other cross-functional teams to build scalable , secured and reliable content products and solutions
- Implement integrations across digital content platform (eg: AEM, Analytics, Target etc, )
- Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and test automation
- Contribute to, and participate in, projects to ensure successful implementation of defined digital experience solutions
- Overall 5+ years of experience, with 4+ years of hand-on development experience using Adobe Experience Manger in design and development for content driven products and DAM solutions
- Experience in Micro services architecture implementing SOAP/Rest services using Mule soft or other API frameworks on Amazon AWS / MS Azure Cloud
- Solid working experience of implementing Content-As-A-Service (CAAS) and Experience-AS-A-Service (EAAS) solutions
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.