AVP, Marketing Strategist ( Product Marketing)
The AVP, Marketing Strategist possesses a unique blend of creativity and analytical acumen with expertise in marketing communications and B2B digital demand generation. With responsibility for planning, building, executing, reporting on, and optimizing our marketing programs in support of our business development sales team, you are able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems).
You are willing to think differently, test big ideas, and apply learnings to future campaigns. An exceptional multitasker who drives flawless, rapid execution, you work well across multiple things to get things done. You’re flexible, able to adapt to a changing business environment, and driven to achieve measurable results.
If you’re inventive with a passion for connecting data-driven creative strategy to effectively fill and accelerate new business funnels, this role may be for you!
- Lead the development and optimization of our channel marketing strategy, technical, digital and direct response marketing with a fully integrated brand and client-centric approach that delivers against long-term growth goals
- Define and execute against the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, a direct response online, etc.) and calls to action to deliver pipeline goals
- Develop action plans to shorten the sales cycle and improve profitability using your demand generation impact reporting
- Define the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales and marketing operations, including lead capture, nurturing, and conversion.
- Deliver compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the buyer journey, creating an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results
- Identify specific category trends and drivers behind trends and help optimize spend and performance and develop recommendations to help drive positive growth.
- Represent our brand and products effectively across programs maintaining consistency with the voice and content standards
- Help deliver insightful reporting and analytics that shows how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics to optimize marketing campaigns, help with dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Identify new campaigns and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Deliver performance reports to leadership and stakeholders
- Work across Marketing team and collaborate with other departments, including sales and product development, to develop and enhance strategies
- 7+ years of proven experience in managing B2B demand generation, demonstrating significant and measurable results preferably in financial services
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, digital marketing or marketing analytics
- Ability to think strategically and to translate conceptual initiatives into detailed operating plans
- Prior success in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline- building marketing programs and campaigns (including digital and direct marketing, events, etc.).
- Knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity, look-a-like, etc.
- Understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the waterfall
- Strong analytical skills and experience gathering and leveraging business and customer insights, analytics, and prior campaign performance data to guide marketing plans and to properly target prospects
- Ability to report on the most relevant insights that accurately describe the campaign performance, the impact metrics (revenue, pipeline)
- Understanding of campaign messaging, value propositions, assets and content marketing.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the confidence to ask questions and offer suggestions
- Enjoys mentoring peers in areas of expertise
- Ability to write effective copy, communicate well, and present
- Prefer experience working with sales organizations; demonstrated ability to align sales and marketing on common goals, objectives and actions.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.
- Financial Advisor - Sharonview Federal Credit Union Locations: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Financial Advisor - SouthState Bank Locations: Coral Gables, Florida
- Financial Advisor - Central Trust Bank Locations: Overland Park, Kansas
You have no saved jobs. Start browsing jobs here