Senior Analyst, Credit RiskApply Job ID: R-022643 Date posted: 04/21/2022 Primary Location CA-Remote Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CA-San Diego , CA-San Diego
Do you pride yourself on being a critical thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset?
Do you have a professional background in finance, lending, and/or credit risk?
Are you excited to collaborate with internal business partners to build solutions and execute strategy?
If so, the Senior Analyst, Capital Solutions role could be for you!
This role will be a part of the Capital Solutions team within LPL’s Finance Division, which provides LPL’s advisors capital to support acquisitions and growth initiatives.
The ideal candidate will support our credit risk functions and provide recommendations to our leadership team regarding capital strategy and credit risk management. This candidate will work with the underwriting team to manage our credit risk through proper guidelines, credit policy, and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Credit Risk Management
- Monitor and manage loan portfolio, providing recommendations tied to analysis of credit risk
- Build and manage credit models and to better evaluate risk
- Analyze loan metrics and performance to inform credit policy and guidelines
- Manage quality assurance program, to ensure underwriters maintain high quality standards
- Analyze reports and data to determine actionable business intelligence
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to executive management
- Represent and advocate for Capital Solutions when working with business partners
- Help develop a +200M capital deployment strategy and our credit policy
- Liaison with Underwriting team to oversee operations and reporting requests
- Innovate, test, and launch new ideas to solve complex business problems
- Assist on projects to automate and improve credit risk functions
- Help manage strategic projects to improve and expand our lending capabilities
- Work closely with internal LPL departments on different projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, data analytics, mathematics, or related-field
- 3-5 years of experience in credit risk, building credit models, and managing loan portfolios
- Background in lending, underwriting, credit policy, and/or credit risk
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and business concepts
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and presenting financial data
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, high volume, dynamic environment with minimal oversight
- Experience with reporting/analytics tools: Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, R, Salesforce, Excel Macros a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of LPL platform, products and services a plus
- Prior leadership experience a plus
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.