Senior Business Insights Analyst, Corporate Real EstateApply Job ID: R-017557 Date posted: 10/14/2021 Primary Location CA-Remote Other Locations CA-Remote
Use your passion and knowledge of analytics to uncover insights across corporate real estate and guide strategies and decisions to improve how we deliver workplace settings and services to our employees.
LPL Financial (the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer – supporting financial professionals with customized clearing solutions, advisory platforms, and technology) is hiring for a full-time exempt Senior Workplace Analyst. This will be a key role leading cross functional analytics and decision support across all areas of Corporate Real Estate including real estate portfolio performance metrics, long-range headcount forecasting, process performance, customer satisfaction, benchmarking and scenario modeling. The Senior Workforce Analyst will work across Corporate Real Estate and Human Resources functions and with business unit stakeholders to facilitate discussions on data needs and structure analytical efforts to translate findings into presentations and recommendations to drive action. A week in the life of this role may include such activities as; facilitating a working session on defining metrics for building services performance, conducting analyses to identify long-range workforce growth forecasts, and presenting to leaders on the business value of investing in space renovations and improvements.
- Design and manage functional dashboards for the following areas of corporate real estate, integrating data and analytics from each functional team and comparing to historical trends, industry benchmarks, and established targets. Examples include:
- Space occupancy and utilization
- Real estate cost
- Facility Management process metrics (e.g. work order response time, preventative maintenance, moves, conference support, customer satisfaction)
- Project Management process metrics (e.g. capital cash-flow management, schedule and budget performance, customer satisfaction)
- Review and analyze reports provided by each functional team, including third party suppliers;
- Confirm accuracy and question outliers
- Integrate disparate data sources
- Identify actionable process improvement opportunities
- Develop and implement forecasting methodologies
- Support long-range headcount and space demand forecasting methodology by business unit and geography in support of both Corporate Real Estate capacity planning and capacity planning for other groups impacted by headcount growth (e.g. Talent Acquisition, Technology, Finance)
- Perform ad-hoc analytics, scenario modeling, and decision support in response to relevant business problems
- Serve as a data steward, reporting and analytics software expert user, and go to person to provide, validate, and answer questions about Corporate Real Estate data and analytics
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a professional corporate environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in a related field; analytical backgrounds and experiences preferred
- Experience in MS Excel and Tableau; proficient in MS PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated ability to integrate disparate data sources and translate data into actionable information through analysis
- Experience in corporate real estate and/or human capital analytics is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and motivation to learn new things; exhibits intellectual curiosity
- Results oriented and outcome based
- Aptitude towards “white space” analysis and problem solving that requires developing new analytical frameworks
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment, and able to multi-task and prioritize project work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when working with sensitive HR and proprietary data
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.