Senior Project Manager, Corporate Real EstateApply Job ID: R-018953 Date posted: 11/09/2021 Primary Location CA-Remote
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, high growth company and being part of a team that is doing exciting work supporting new mission driven ventures within the organization? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader in the markets we serve, supporting more than 19,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to objective guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
LPL Financial is seeking a Project Manager to join our Real Estate team supporting Advisor Real Estate, which is growing rapidly with the expansion of ancillary services offered to our advisors. Real Estate is focused on managing both Corporate Real Estate and Advisor Real Estate portfolios, ensuring our facilities are maintained and properly cared for, effectively executing and managing projects, providing efficient mail and employee services, and ultimately ensuring the safety and security of our employees and customers.
- Act as LPL representative with primary responsibility for all phases of projects in the Advisor real estate program.
- Creates and develops solutions for the advisor or line of business client, demonstrating a keen ability to collect information and translate it into a comprehensive project plan
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project, including the budget, schedule, operational needs, procedures, sustainability design, and QA/QC program requirements to meet the project objectives and resolve issues.
- Maintains and develops accurate and detailed project schedule and plan while maintaining contract documents, project file and drawings at all times
- Document the status of the project, all meetings and correspondence as a means to properly communicate within the internal stakeholders, and project team
- Manages the necessary internal and external reviews, secures needed approvals and keeps leadership informed of other related ongoing projects
- Manages the process of furniture and equipment selection, purchasing and installation
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil engineering, Architecture or an equivalent field.
- 8-10 years' of relevant experience managing commercial construction projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment and under strict deadlines.
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to ask the right questions and develop solutions to improve project outcomes.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, strong analysis, Microsoft project and spreadsheet capabilities
- Ability to complete tasks and produce deliverables independently with periodic coordination
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Capable of reading blueprints
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to analyze multiple sources of complex information and evaluates several alternative solutions before recommending a path forward.
- Smartsheet experience
- Six Sigma Certification
- PMI Certification
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.