VP, Regional Wealth ConsultingApply Job ID: R-005619 Date posted: 02/20/2019 Primary Location NC-Remote Other Locations NC-Charlotte
The Regional Wealth Consultant (RWC) is responsible for the management and execution of the consultative advisory sales process across their respective geographic territory. The RWC is responsible for same store sales growth and retention across the LPL investment advisory and custodial platform by meeting their specific territory sales goals set out in their Plan Acknowledgment Form (PAF).
Responsibilities: The RWC is responsible for executing the RWC framework and strategy set by their respective manager across their territory, driving same store sales growth and retention on the LPL investment/custody platform, and creating an environment of advisor engagement and satisfaction. 80% of the RWC time is expected to be spent in the field traveling throughout the Mid-Atlantic Territory (NC, SC, VA, and KY). The RWC will represent LPL Financial and the National Sales & Consulting team’s perspectives on various steering committees, project initiatives, marketing strategy/execution, sales campaigns, sponsor partner support, business intelligence implementation, leadership committees and conference planning execution as needed. The RWC will be responsible for the ideation and execution of initiatives within their respective territories and broader National Sales & Consulting organization to help evolve the overall sales framework and maximize LPL’s broad consulting capabilities and services to advisors/clients.
- Creating and maintaining a positive culture that values high performance, collaboration, transparency and talent development.
- Ensure each RWC practices financial stewardship and adhere to territory T&E budgets.
- Cross functional interaction, partnership, and referrals are expected across the East Division product and service resources, including but not limited to:
- Financial Planning
- Private Client Services
- Private Trust Company
- Life Insurance and Annuity
- Retirement Partner
- Examine trends, develop insights, and create solutions in order to better support Advisors.
- Achieving territory goals to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization
- Collaborative engagement with critical internal/external stakeholders to ensure alignment of goals and priorities
- Identify opportunities and create programs to increase same store sales growth and retention on LPL’s investment advisory and custodial platform, advisor satisfaction, and adoption/satisfaction of LPL enterprise services, including: LPL Research, Outsourced Services, Business Intelligence, Sponsor Relations, Marketing, Compliance, STO, and Product/Platform Management
- Engagement with our asset management partner firms for in-field events / virtual webinars
- Manage attrition risk of Advisors by proactively partnering with internal stakeholders to resolve high profile and complex situations
- Strong executive presence with the ability to interact with and influence LPL Advisors
Developing and executing business plan initiatives
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.