Wealth Management Operations Coordinator - Premier America Credit UnionApply Job ID: R-019367 Date posted: 11/30/2021 Primary Location CA-Chatsworth
LPL Financial partners with credit unions to offer a complete menu of financial services to credit union members. This employment opportunity at Premier American Credit Union would allow you to join the Premier America Wealth Management Group as a Wealth Management Operations Coordinator associated with LPL Financial. Under this model individuals are not employees of LPL Financial.
At Premier America Credit Union, our Core Purpose is to serve our members by making it easier to meet today’s needs and reach tomorrow’s dreams. Talented team members succeed in our organization by demonstrating a commitment to our shared values of accountability, friendliness and respect, a passion for delivering great service, giving back to our communities, and pursuing personal growth.
We are seeking a dynamic Wealth Management Operations Coordinator, to support the Wealth Operations Department. The right candidate will have a sense of urgency, the ability to improve operational efficiency through thoughtful process improvement, and a strong commitment to delivering best in class service.
- Leadership: You build trust and demonstrate integrity with noticeable congruence between words and actions. You are able to organize and influence others to believe in a vision, while creating a sense of direction.
- Teamwork: Your leadership style emphasizes the importance of teamwork, while encouraging individuals to learn and grow. You have been recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate to others.
- Coach: You guide and motivate the Commercial Lending staff to promote a culture focused on protecting our member’s assets while delivering best in class service.
- Judgement: You make exact decisions about business policies, managing risks and ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with internal policies, procedures and legal/regulatory requirements.
Our Team Members enjoy the following rewards and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized health care including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending account
- Company-Paid Life and A&D insurance
- Discounts on loans (must be a member)
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick time
- 401k Retirement Saving Plan with a 6% safe harbor employer match
- Educational Assistance Program and more!
About the job:
- This position will be responsible for assisting with the direction and administration of Wealth Management operations.
- Provide complete high-level support to the VP of Premier America Wealth Management, including budget development, procedure formulation and project planning; marketing support to the Wealth Advisors (WA), supervision of operations employees and interface with Broker Dealer, Credit Union Branches and Members.
- Design, prepare and distribute various weekly, monthly and quarterly branch and management reports, including board reports.
- Evaluate and reconcile revenue share with broker/dealer and resolve all discrepancies.
- Calculate and report sales commissions to payroll monthly.
- Formulate and maintain with revisions, a reports manual, including information sources, report integration.
- Website: Maintain newsletter updates and respond to public inquiries.
Required Education/Skills and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related operations experience in the Insurance or Investment Industry
- Series 6 license preferred
- Series 66, 7 and Life & Accident/Health Insurance License preferred, but not required.
- Six months provided to obtain applicable licenses.
- Knowledge of insurance terminology and procedures
- Knowledge of Company policies and procedures
- General Accounting
- Salesforce CRM
- Proficient use of MS Office; understanding of programs and systems
- Good organizational, follow-through and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to handle basic investment/insurance questions
- Ability to function in a team environment
Key words: banking, credit union, wealth management, investment, administration, registered sales assistant, associate, bank
Premier America Credit Union will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Apply online at: By submitting an application, you are not applying for employment with LPL Financial. Employment is with Premier American Credit Union, however, in accordance with regulatory requirements, LPL Financial would hold your securities/insurance licenses.
These investment products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Premier America Credit Union.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.