InternApply Job ID: R-002281 Date posted: 06/14/2018 Primary Location OH-Cleveland
1. Assist in quality control reviews for Trust Tax Returns. 20 %
2. Be a direct backup to the general office administrative assistant/receptionist, supporting the office by answering phones, assisting in statement and client mailings and other tasks as needed on a consistent basis. 20 %
3. Maintain client files and assist in filing client documents in the hard copy or electronic file systems. 20 %
4. Gather client information for new accounts, existing accounts or account terminations, coordinating that data through Operations for execution. 20 %
5. Create and complete account opening documentation. Follow up to ensure completion. 20%
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.