Senior Trust SpecialistApply Job ID: R-011825 Date posted: 11/11/2020 Primary Location OH-Cleveland
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Trust Administration Associate within The Private Trust Company. This role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service experiences, including accurate, timely and effective communication and execution of relational and transactional activities among clients and advisors, including high-net-worth accounts, while working as a team supporting trust officers.
- Reading trust documents
- Participating primarily in general trust administration functions supporting a trust officer
- Coordinating requests and documentation needs with financial advisors, clients, accountants and attorneys
- Working with officers in reviewing account documentation, administration and investment policies, cash liquidity needs, historical or prospective changes in client situations or activities
- Preparation of discretionary distribution memoranda
- Collaborating with the Middle Office during account openings;
- Initiating operational functions to close accounts
- Processing deposits and disbursements
- Following up on issues identified during annual account reviews
- Handling a heavy volume of client and advisor inquiries and requests via phone or email and fulfilling the needs of those requests
- Focusing on accuracy, organization and details
- Participating in client meetings as needed
- Preparation of special reports, spreadsheets and correspondence, as needed
- Assist in administering trust settlements and/or more complex trust accounts
- Four year degree OR equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years’ of demonstrated experience in a trust administrative role
- Must be able to express ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing and to articulate issues and solutions in a client relationship environment
- Knowledge and experience in estate planning, investments, bank compliance and trust regulations such as principal and income accounting
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- Project and time management skills.
- Technical skills – must have thorough working knowledge of computer systems including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.