Trust SpecialistApply Job ID: R-007752 Date posted: 11/13/2019 Primary Location OH-Cleveland
We are currently looking to hire a Trust Administration Associate within The Private Trust Company. This role is responsible for assisting in the delivery of exceptional customer service experiences, including accurate, timely and effective communication and execution of relational and transactional activities among clients and advisors, including high-net-worth accounts, while working as part of a team supporting a trust officer.
- Participating primarily in general trust administration functions supporting a trust officer
- Coordinating requests and documentation needs with financial advisors, clients, accountants and attorneys
- Working with officers in reviewing account documentation, administration and investment policies, cash liquidity needs, historical or prospective changes in client situations or activities
- Preparation of discretionary distribution memoranda
- Collaborating with the Middle Office during account openings;
- Initiating operational functions to close accounts
- Processing deposits and disbursements daily
- Following up on issues identified during annual account reviews
- Responding to a large volume of client and advisor inquiries and requests via phone or email and fulfilling the needs of those requests
- Focusing on accuracy, organization and details
- Participating in client meetings as needed
- Preparation of special reports, spreadsheets and correspondence, as needed
- Assist in administering trust settlements and/or more complex trust accounts
- Undergraduate degree
- 1+ years of experience in a trust administrative role
- Must be able to express ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing and to articulate issues and solutions in a client relationship environment
- Technical skills – must have thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.