Trust SpecialistApply Job ID: R-013256 Date posted: 04/05/2021 Primary Location OH-Cleveland
We are currently looking to hire a Trust Administration Associate within The Private Trust Company. This role is responsible for assisting in the delivery of exceptional customer service experiences, including accurate, timely and effective communication and execution of relational and transactional activities among clients and advisors, including high-net-worth accounts, while working as part of a team supporting a trust officer.
- Processing deposits and disbursements daily
- Participating primarily in general trust administration functions supporting a trust officer
- Coordinating requests and documentation needs with financial advisors, clients, accountants and attorneys
- Working with officers in reviewing account documentation, administration and investment policies, cash liquidity needs, historical or prospective changes in client situations or activities
- Preparation of discretionary distribution memoranda
- Collaborating with the Middle Office during account openings;
- Initiating operational functions to close accounts
- Following up on issues identified during annual account reviews
- Responding to a large volume of client and advisor inquiries and requests via phone or email and fulfilling the needs of those requests
- Focusing on accuracy, organization and details
- Preparation of special reports, spreadsheets and correspondence, as needed
- Assist in administering trust settlements and/or more complex trust accounts
- 1+ years of experience in a trust administrative role
- Must be able to express ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing and to articulate issues and solutions in a client relationship environment
- Technical skills – must have thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.