Client Service Associate/ Investment Sales AssistantApply Job ID: R-016946 Date posted: 08/24/2021 Primary Location FL-Delray Beach
The primary role of the Client Service Associate (CSA) is to provide administrative support to an advisor, including any and all daily, monthly, and annual tasks. The CSA helps the advisor maintain his or her practice and deliver positive results for the advisor’s clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent customer services skills (both verbal and written), and a proven ability to adapt to a changing work environment.
Applicant MUST be available to work in-person, on location in Delray Beach, FL
Primary role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, and prepare materials for client meetings
- Keep client management systems up-to-date with client information
- Assist with information and documentation requirements for new accounts, transfers, and more
- Conduct proactive outreach to clients and advisors on time sensitive activities (e.g., RMDs)
- Manage account activities that are operational in nature – new accounts, cash management, transfers, and account maintenance (e.g., periodic distributions, debits)
- Assume ownership of inquiries and requests; communicate with internal departments to ensure clients’ expectations for timely service delivery are met
- Educate clients on account services, capabilities, and new technology – eSignature, paperless statements, Account View (client portal), etc.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Effective oral and written communication; able to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build and foster relationships with clients, coworkers, and internal/external partners
- Ability to analyze and research information
- Plenty of drive, initiative, and motivation
- Prior customer service experience (financial services background preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; CRM applications
- Series 7 and 66 licenses (for registered CSAs only)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.