Admin Solutions ConsultantApply Job ID: R-010105 Date posted: 10/30/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , HI-Remote
*Admin Solutions Consultants are Home Office Employees working from LPL offices in San Diego or Fort Mill.
Primary Role Responsibilities Include: 50%
- Daily direct communication with advisors and clients through a dedicated, toll-free number and by pro-active outreach to the advisor
- CRM management and scheduling of client appointments
- Research complex situations, set client expectations, and define the actions necessary to resolve inquiries in a timely manner
- Assume ownership of inquiries and see them through to a timely resolution
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure clients’ expectations for timely service delivery are met
- Submit instructions for account activities on behalf of the advisor and end clients for account functions (New Accounts, Cash Management, Transfers, Account Maintenance)
- Manage account notifications and resolution of NIGOs
- Manage daily reports for account activities that are operational in nature – cash management, RMDs, periodic distributions, debits, pending settlements, etc.
- Address questions from clients on account activity, policies and statements
- Assist with information and documentation requirements for new accounts, transfers and complex (non-investment related) activities
Other Duties: 40%
- Proactive outreach to clients and advisors on time sensitive activities - RMDs, distributions and 1099s
- Assist the advisor in preparation for upcoming client meetings (i.e., paperwork, requirements, etc.)
- Educate advisors and clients on the use of technology to increase efficiencies
- Help drive increased adoption revenue and net new household assets for advisors
- Help reduce LPL operating cost through increased usage of eSignature, paperless statements, account view, and reduced NIGOs
- Exercise the core skills required to form meaningful relationships
- Actively contribute to the development of the Admin Solutions team by sharing best practices and participating in other project work as assigned
Client / Advisor Satisfaction: 10%
- Drive customer experience to high levels of satisfaction by adhering to our corporate values
- Provide daily recaps to the advisor summarizing work completed and outstanding
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills & attributes; Strong organizational skills
- Excellent phone communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build and foster relationships
- Ability to analyze and research information
- Experience with CRM applications such as Salesforce and/or Redtail preferred
- Bilingual skills a plus
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.