Admin Solutions, ManagerApply Job ID: R-010106 Date posted: 05/18/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Part of LPL’s Business Solutions team, the Admin Solutions Managers are the front line leaders, providing daily support and guidance to a team of Admin Solutions Consultants, while managing relationships with advisors and institutions. Knowledge of LPL, leadership qualities, adaptability and comfort with change and ambiguity will be key success factors for this position.
Admin Solutions enables advisors and institutions to outsource a broad range of administrative functions to LPL. The group is staffed by experienced team members that are well versed in advisor support and operations. The primary role of the LPL Admin Solutions Manager will be to provide support to a team of Admins to include: monitoring performance of the team toward goals, assisting staff with questions, establishing relationships with assigned advisors and institutions, and handling escalations. The manager is responsible both for the performance of the team as well as for ensuring a positive advisor experience resulting in continued subscription to the program.
- Conduct daily huddles via WebEx to ensure consistent communication with team
- Provide regular coaching to ensure satisfaction
- Ensure implementation and adherence to SOPs
- Act as a resource for staff by answering questions and following up on complex issues
- Identify and implement proactive measures to ensure Admins are able to meet organizations goals
- Identify trends and areas for improvement, for staff and program
- Coordinate with cross site team to ensure consistent implementation
- Monitor Admin calls and emails
- Connect monthly with advisors and/or institutions assigned to your Admins
- Embrace advisor feedback and seek to identify ways to improve advisor experience
- Regularly exercise discretion and business judgment
- Ensure staff are adhering to assigned shifts and completing work in a timely manner
- Manage vacation requests and review timecards for accuracy
- Write and deliver performance reviews, and employee goals
- Interview and make staffing decisions for hiring as needed, in coordination with AVP
- Provide strong, compassionate, and visible leadership which foster positive attitudes and trust among employees and our advisors
- Previous management experience preferred
- 3 + years of financial services experience
- Series 99 (https://www.finra.org/industry/series99) or can complete within 90 days of employment
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are required to identify problems and implement solutions in a team environment.
- Effectiveness in this role requires strong leadership abilities as well as a solid working knowledge of LPL policies and procedures
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.