AI Trading Service ConsultantApply Job ID: R-023839 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Do you have a curiosity to continuously learn? Do you have a desire to gain knowledge of Alternative Investment vehicles and their diverse investment strategies? Are you interested in working on meaningful projects on a team that is working to transform the industry and do things differently? Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
As a Service Consultant on the AI Trading team, you will help lead a team of professionals as you master the daily review and processing of Alternative Investment transactions, working with product sponsors to onboard and maintain product availability and build strong expertise in AI trading platforms. You will help support projects that range from team training, product expansion, and technology improvements.
- Assist Management in leading a team of 12-14, taking on a key role in training and team development
- Responsible for mastering various operational tasks related to the trading of Alternative Investments, complying with all procedures and performing risk control oversight
- Handle escalated trade items with advisors, clients, and sponsors
- Take lead on projects, working with other business units, sponsors, and their transfer agents
- Oversee, manage, update and ensure compliance with Alternative Investment P&P’s (Policies and Procedures)
- Maintain detailed knowledge of LPL processes and system platforms as they relate to Alternative Investments
- Perform call and performance reviews for peers, providing them with coaching and constructive feedback
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, drive team success, and can execute in a way that encourages team culture and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable industry work history
- Customer service experience, 3+ years
- Advanced knowledge of Financial Services Industry and LPL Financial
- Training experience 2+ years
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Applications – advanced knowledge of Excel (especially Macros)
- Series 7 is preferable but not required
- Experience directly related to the buying and selling of complex products
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.