AI Trading Service Consultant
Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Do you have a curiosity to continuously learn? Do you have a desire to gain knowledge of Alternative Investment vehicles and their diverse investment strategies? Are you interested in working on meaningful projects on a team that is working to transform the industry and do things differently? Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
As an Associate Service Consultant on the AI Trading team, you will support our Financial Professionals in assisting their clients. You will master daily review and processing of Alternative Investment transactions and build strong expertise in AI trading platforms. You will help support projects that range from team training to product expansion and technology.
- Work in a call center environment, handling an average of 30 calls per day from Financial Advisors and their assistants, clients, sponsor companies and third-party callers.
- Make outbound calls to assist Advisors and clients regarding purchase or redemption items
- Understand and help educate callers on the various product types offered on the Alternative Investment platform, differences between products, fees, and basic risk associated with each investment type
- Educate Advisors and their clients on all processes related to transacting AI purchases and redemptions. Consistently provide up-to-date and accurate information including document requirements, SLAs and deadlines to mitigate the risk of missed trades. Anticipate Advisor and client needs by providing next steps, best practices, and resources for education in the AI space
- Maintain a working knowledge of the team’s operating procedures. Complete all operational responsibilities according to established procedures, understanding the risk and downstream impacts for Advisors, clients, and LPL as a firm.
- Work through complex situations to understand the root cause of a problem, work with Service Consultants and management to determine the appropriate solution, and implement said solution. Provide any assistance or education required to mitigate the reoccurrence of the same error
- Escalate complex matters to Service Consultants or management when appropriate, staying apprised of developments and acting as the point of contact for the advisor or client until resolution
- Assist and Contribute to special projects as assigned
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, drive team success and are able to execute in a way that encourages team culture and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 2+ years equivalent experience
- 2+ years Customer Service experience and ability to demonstrate operational excellence
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advance Microsoft Office skills- advance Excel knowledge preferred
- Attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work well with teammates, internal departments, and external contacts
- Excel and Microsoft office proficient
- Series 7 preferable but not required
- Experience directly related to the buying and selling of complex products
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.