Analyst - Automation/BOT operatorApply Job ID: R-022394 Date posted: 05/09/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Are you a team player? Are you curious to learn? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 19,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
LPL Financial is seeking an experienced Automation Operator to join the CLR Scale Automation team. The candidate should be driven with excellent communication and analytical skills. He or She must have experience at reviewing large data sets, finding patterns, insights, and anomalies while being adept at communicating those findings in concise, clear and easy to understand formats that the Product, Technology and leadership teams can use to form action plans.
In this position, there will be a focus on automation management, communication, quality control, data analysis, product management, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and scalability. Our ideal candidate has the strong communications skills required to succeed as part of a dynamic cross-functional team within a SAFe - Agile based environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage digital workers and effectively log bugs/defects within the JIRA/Confluence Platform
- Maintain the automation platform and ensure the digital workers are running to stakeholder expectations
- Effectively communicate escalations to inform business stakeholders and executive level decisions
- Defect management, prioritization, and resolution partnership with business units and technology
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and assess priority of issues
- Regularly analyze and leverage statistics and reporting to drive insights and make actionable decisions
- Ensure Quality Control and testing of robotic production are at or above satisfactory levels
- Demonstrate the ability to execute with creativity and ingenuity
- Must be able to operate with wide latitude to make recommendations, which have financial and operational impacts
- Ability to evaluate system and workflow schematics to identify areas of opportunity
- Team player and works alongside Solution Analysts to ensure successful delivery of automation solutions
- Ability to work with minimal guidance/supervision
- Understanding of general coding principles and best practices
- Willingness to pursue learning Six Sigma / Agile methodologies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Statistics
- Business Analysis: at least 2 years
- Data Analysis: 1 -2 years
- Broker Dealer Experience: 1-3 years preferred
- Experience working within an Agile framework required
- Experience with tools such as SQL Server and Tableau required.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, including pivot tables and complex logic-based formulas required
- Ability to create PowerPoint decks to share findings and recommendations required
- Experience in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in a Broker Dealer or Financial Services company preferred
- Experience within a Product Management team preferred
Required Attributes, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate information to senior executives for decision making purposes
- Experience with Workfusion SPA or other RPA platforms is highly recommended
- Experience with using aggregation tools and analyze data collected from various sources
- Experience with the Microsoft program suite
- Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
- Excellent data gathering, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Driven individual, always seeking to improve and grow
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.