Analyst, Business MgmtApply Job ID: R-003312 Date posted: 06/19/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Our Business Analyst will be responsible for performing various analyses and evaluations on a variety of topics related to call center and operational performance. The Business Analyst will leverage Speech Analytics and operational data identify opportunities to improve the advisor experience. The Business Analyst will interface with multiple teams to assist in the implementation of positive change through the business.
As an Analyst, you will look to identify:
- Root cause of call drivers
- Potential process efficiency opportunities
- Financial impact of solutions
- Impact of technology implementations
Our Business Analyst will be expected to:
- Comprehend different data relationships and exhibit the ability to extract information from key data sources
- Construct formal documents in PowerPoint and Excel to articulate the approach as well as all stages of assessments and evaluations.
- Perform Ad-hoc data analysis to facilitate business decision-making analytics.
- Effectively communicate complex problems and solutions leveraging data
- Develop predictive models for impacts to performance based on process improvement opportunities
- Manipulate and analyze large datasets using analytic features of multiple tools
- Serve as an active participant on cross-functional project teams and provide guidance and training to teams in asking appropriate questions, interpreting data, and translating into action
The ideal candidate will have experience an interest in the financial services industry and the desire to apply logical and analytical reasoning towards reporting and analytics.
In addition to being highly organized, key characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or similar required,
- 5+ years experience performing business or operational analytical functions
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to evaluate and provide solutions to complex situations and problems
- Very strong analytical skills coupled with effective verbal and written communication ability
- Effective team player
- Desire to learn and grow as well as help others learn and grow
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Customer service and / or operations knowledge or experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence senior leaders
- Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Experience with VBA or SQL
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.