Analyst, Business SystemsApply Job ID: R-011829 Date posted: 11/09/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Technology Vendor Operations Analyst is responsible for Technology SOW resource invoicing and timesheet reconciliations. Primary responsibilities include reconciling all resource invoices from preferred vendors, validating charges and timesheets to ensure resources are booking time accurately and vendor invoices are being paid in a timely manner.
- Monthly processing of over 200+ SOW resource vendor invoices
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly/on-demand reporting for resource vendors
- Validate SOW resource timesheets are submitted and paid against correct Project and/or Program codes
- Interpret audit/controls related information, standards and documentation
- Familiarity with Technology procurement and vendor management
- Experience or knowledge of Excel, Ariba and the reconciliation process
- Ability to work in a very dynamic environment. Skilled at frequently balancing multiple tasks and remaining clearly focused on team and individual objectives, manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Excel, database management and Microsoft Office
- Good listening, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Financial services industry experience preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.