Analyst, Care Risk ManagementApply Job ID: R-020172 Date posted: 12/20/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
This position will be a technical writing role within the Documentation & Information Governance team for Care Risk Management (CRM). The position will assist with the maintenance of the current procedure inventory and collaborate with the various Care business units to ensure that their current procedures are documented appropriately, in accordance with FINRA Notice to Members 98-96. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting the Self-Testing team with various process walkthroughs and updating of documentation.
- Responsible for the review and updating of current procedural documentation, identifying and addressing process gaps
- Assist Care business partners with the creation of new procedures
- Partner with CRM Self-Testing for process walkthroughs and review of written procedures
- Lead any documentation transformation efforts
- Provide training to business partners on writing procedures
- Analyze and track data; responsible for reporting out metrics to leadership
- Partner with internal team on additional initiatives
- Minimum education: College Degree
- Minimum experience: 3-5 years in the industry preferred, with customer experience
- Technical writing experience, required
- Project management experience, preferred
- Software / Systems: Strong knowledge in all Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint; SharePoint, Archer, and Smartsheet knowledge, strongly preferred
- Licenses: not required, but preferred
Soft Skills Required:
- Must be a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized, with attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent follow-through and communication to team members & leadership on initiatives
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet deadlines
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and manage time appropriately
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.