Analyst, Client InsightApply Job ID: R-002268 Date posted: 03/12/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Client Insights Analyst will be part of an entrepreneurial, high-performing team that is building out LPL’s client research capabilities. Client experience (CX) plays a strategic role at LPL and the ability to measure and understand client sentiment is critical for optimizing business decisions. The Client Insights Analyst will contribute to the management of an expanding client research and insights program to support important company initiatives. This role will provide the candidate with an exceptionally broad view of LPL’s business and serve as critical support for senior management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Administration of client surveys, including managing data files, survey programming, survey data analysis, and reporting
- Administration and support of other client research projects, including management of project logistics, research execution, management of data files, data analysis, and reporting
- Management of an online client research community, including research execution and client engagement
- Day-to-day management of third-party technology platforms used to support LPL client research, including internal user support and coordinating with vendors on system fixes and improvements
- Management of an enterprise research calendar, including tracking all research projects and which clients are engaged in each to ensure we don’t over-survey clients
- A client-centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the client experience.
- Experience with survey management and other research methods is preferred.
- Proven ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment to deliver outstanding results
- Exceptional data management skills, including experience with the following:
- Navigating a complex data environment
- Identifying, extracting, integrating and working with data from multiple systems
- Using a thorough, detailed approach to ensure the highest level of data accuracy
- Sharp analytical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to find creative solutions for project and data challenges
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite: Excel - expert, PowerPoint - intermediate, Word - intermediate
- High general business acumen demonstrated through bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related experience, or MBA (or other relevant advanced degree) and 1+ years of relevant experience
- Retail financial advice industry experience preferred
- Strong teamwork and experience collaborating with individuals across lines of business, functional areas, and different levels of an organization
- Action orientation, willingness to take the initiative, and a desire to roll-up sleeves and dig into the depths of the business
- A commitment to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached
- Grace under pressure and a positive attitude
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.