Analyst, eDiscoveryApply Job ID: R-017682 Date posted: 10/13/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Analyst position will report to the Assistant Vice President of the eDiscovery group and will be located in our Fort Mill office. The eDiscovery group works with all groups within Compliance, Legal, and Risk (“CLR”) to provide support with data preservation, collection, transfer, production, and disposition when responding to inquiries, subpoenas, and investigations from regulators and opposing parties.
The successful candidate will work with CLR and internal data controllers to request data, track data custody, and work with vendors to process and produce data. Additional responsibilities include tracking vendor caseload and improving internal processes.
This role requires regular interaction with senior inter/cross-departmental leadership.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage data collections, reviews, and productions pursuant to litigations, arbitrations, and regulatory actions.
- Advise case teams on best practices related to document review processes.
- Support CLR with data requests to internal data controllers.
- Prioritize requests for data controllers.
- Coordinate with CLR and vendors to provide access to collected data.
- Act as continuous point of contact between CLR and vendors.
- Document chain of custody of collected data.
- Compile and track metrics on vendor caseload.
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant ediscovery experience. Experience could include proficiency using document review platforms, managing document reviews, or other project management experience.
- A college degree is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous requests.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.