Analyst, Fortigent OperationsApply Job ID: R-005556 Date posted: 01/15/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Analyst – Fortigent Reconciliation & Support
This team is dedicated to servicing the operational needs of advisors leveraging Performance Reporting tools and deliverables powered by Fortigent. The Fortigent Reconciliation & Support team will work together in a true team environment servicing a defined group of LPL Financial customers.
The analyst will be responsible for the supporting the overall operational experience through the maintenance of asset level functions, data quality and transaction customizations. Members of this team are knowledgeable in investment reporting, portfolio accounting and performance reporting. The Fortigent Reconciliation & Support team is responsible for various forms of reconciliation, managing portfolio accounting and service functions across an asset and custodian agnostic platform.
- Perform in-depth analysis and validations of transactional, security and quality control output
- Accurate maintenance of firm’s security master
- Coordinate daily pricing activities
- Execute data quality functions, specific to verification of:
- Account level transactional data
- Pricing validity versus third party pricing sources
- Both security level and portfolio level performance returns
- Interact with internal departments and third party vendors with a proactive approach
- Produce dashboards, metrics and status updates regarding workflow efficiency and accuracy
- Serve as quality control focal; monitoring all requirements and procedures are followed
- Facilitate the completion of service requests in accordance with established service level agreements
- Develop an intensive knowledge of departmental tasks; supplementing functions as necessary to fulfill service expectations
- Interface with Fortigent’s Consulting Department to address specific needs of advisors
- Provide training and trouble-shooting support for team functions
- Assume ownership of project-driven tasks that will enhance internal efficiencies
- Understand end-to-end implementation of quality control checks
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance; other degrees will be considered
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in operations or client service
- Past exposure to performance measurement and/or portfolio accounting is preferred
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically SQL, Excel and Word
- Ability to handle multiple projects, software and tasks at any given time with minimal supervision
- Must positively adjust to rapidly changing environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with ZenDesk is advantageous
- Ability to set priorities, monitor own workload to meet aggressive deadlines
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.