Analyst, Fortigent OperationsApply Job ID: R-003493 Date posted: 07/10/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
This team is dedicated to servicing the operational needs of advisors leveraging Performance Reporting tools and deliverables powered by Fortigent. The Fortigent Operations Support team will work together in a true team environment servicing a defined group of LPL Financial customers.
The Analyst will be responsible for the overall operational experience, leveraging internal partners to provide the best service possible. Members of this team are knowledgeable in data management, investment reporting, portfolio accounting while also performing vendor management and support coordination functions.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be a team player, possess excellent time management skills, and work well in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi task with multiple operational processes and data platforms. Working with the various stakeholders across the organization, this position contributes to the development and implementation of policies, service level agreements, and procedures.
- Coordinate new client projects and the on-boarding of accounts
- Deliver project estimates outlining timelines and costs
- Liaise with external departments to define pipelines and resource allocations
- Vendor Management
- Serve as subject matter expert for data connectivity and account provisioning
- Organize and manage Letter of Authorization procedures for new and existing clients
- Maintain broker, money manager and vendor relations, specific to data connectivity and quality, establishment of new electronic feeds, evaluation of informational issues, vendor contract
- Mitigate risk with regard to credential management procedures and guidelines
- Ensure all accounts are authorized and automated to the fullest extent possible
- Advisor Support
- Facilitate operational requests coordinating with front and back office partners to ensure a seamless advisor integration process
- Research complex situations, set customer expectations, and define the actions necessary to resolve issues
- Communicate with end advisors regarding operational needs
- Service Oversight
- Coordinate the completion of operational responses for RFIs, audit reviews, and the collection of data and materials for regulators as needed
- Generate metrics and statistical data to support timeliness accuracy and efficiency initiatives
- Communicate operational and financial industry policies and procedures
- Prevent possible control failures through group collaboration and planning
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance; other degrees will be considered
- 3 - 7 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in operations
- Past exposure to account opening, advisor transitions and/or data conversions is preferred
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Word
- Ability to handle multiple projects, software and tasks at any given time with minimal supervision
- Must positively adjust to rapidly changing environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Project coordination experience is a plus
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.