Analyst, HR Systems ManagementApply Job ID: R-017919 Date posted: 09/30/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote
If you are an HRIS professional seeking a role with a dynamic with a growing company, look no further. LPL Financial is seeking an Analyst for our HR Systems team to support our people development focused technologies which includes administration of our Learning Management System (Saba/Cornerstone) and supporting our Talent and Performance areas in Workday. This person will serve as the subject matter expert on all things related to online learning including: liaising with the LMS vendor on enhancements and upgrades, testing and loading of learning assets and curriculums, design and generation of learning reports and flawless troubleshooting of technical and configuration issues for both desktop and mobile devices. Previous experience in the administration for Saba/Cornerstone is preferred. Experience with Workday is a plus, but we also have an amazing team that is willing to train!
- Provide learning management system (LMS) training and support to all levels of LMS users and business partners.
- Manage the configuration and implementation of upgrades to the LMS.
- Develop, implement, and maintain data governance standards and processes in accordance with HR Technology team principles, including bi-monthly user and annual privileged recertification audits.
- Create and maintain user profiles including security groups and access privileges.
- Perform course uploads for both instructor led and e-learning courses (e.g., SCORM, AICC, video) and enable assessments and feedback surveys.
- Coordinate mass course enrollments and manage automatic enrollments to required courses.
- Develop and maintain a course and curriculum naming convention, versioning and archiving system.
- Run system reports and develop custom reporting to meet stakeholder needs.
- Insure the accuracy and integrity of data entered into the learning management system; investigate and resolve any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate user data and support courseware maintenance reviews.
- Perform all duties required for e-learning content launch, including course upload, testing, assignment, and provide support for internally produced as well as 3rd party course content.
- Maintain relationships and contracts with 3rd party online learning vendors and LPL’s internal help desk(s).
- Support our business partners, as required, with home page widget customization/design and end user communications.
- Develop and maintain system integrations with other company systems (e.g., Workday, Oracle).
- Stay informed regarding vendor product releases, educate stakeholders and coordinate related tasks across Human Capital and other key stakeholder teams (e.g., CET).
- Support the performance/talent management cycles through requirements gathering, design, configuration and launch.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ year(s) of experience administering a Learning Management System and configuring LMS systems in a corporate environment
- Curriculum management experience is required
- Ability to document and articulate system workflows and functionality is required
- Experience with reporting and reporting systems is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing digital assets, databases, web design and portals is preferred
- Comprehensively meticulous: You have steadfast attention to detail, documenting everything, leaving nothing to chance, while understanding what warrants your immediate attention and what can wait until tomorrow or next week.
- An experienced organizer: You’re skilled at juggling multiple priorities while keeping everyone and everything on track without missing a step.
- Driven by results: You are conscientious and persistent about performing timely, high-quality, crucial tasks and never hesitate to ask for more when you are done.
- Relationship builder: You are a master at building genuine relationships with people at all levels inside and outside of an organization. Regardless of your client’s personality type, you easily establish a warm relationship, building an effective network around you.
- Intellectually curious: You’re a lifelong learner; you analyze things and dissect them to see how they work, then figure out how to improve them.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.