Analyst, Investor and Investment SolutionsApply Job ID: R-001624 Date posted: 10/17/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Analyst, Investor and Investment Solutions Job Description:
The analyst role will be a member of the Investor and Investment Services (IIS) business unit focused on the Testing & Readiness Coordination (TRC) across a portfolio of growth initiatives. The role is a support function to the work LPL leads to test and prepare advisors for implementation of new technology and business process solutions. This position will manage the logistics of beta testing and general readiness of newly launching products and services and will support all Project Management work administratively. In this capacity, this person will organize, track and report on key processes and activities. The incumbent will work closely with our key leaders across Product, Marketing, Technology and Operations and our customers.
The role will work collaboratively with many stakeholders – every project will have unique aspects and requires a candidate to be able to think analytically within each project and anticipate needs.
- Provide administrative support for testing, experimentation and readiness efforts
- Provide data analytics and data oversight
- Provide project management support where appropriate
Testing & Readiness Coordination Duties:
- Coordinate tasks, meetings and people/resources as part of assisting in the implementation and administration of new product and service launches, including assisting in:
- Customer Tester selection & recruitment
- Scheduling meetings/calls and taking meeting notes
- Assist in creating and maintaining program metrics and reporting
- Assist in developing, improving and revising program processes for continual improvement.
- Assist in creating and maintaining testing & readiness documentation
- Assist in issue management, being able to suggest solutions
- Creating and Managing testing events including one on one interviews, focus groups and direct client reach out
- Administrative tasks as they arise
Metrics & Measurement Duties:
- Assist in creating, updating and maintaining data within our CRM technology tool (Salesforce), MS SharePoint and MS Excel
- Assist in creating, sending and analyzing surveys
- Assist in determining meaningful data metrics
- Assist in tracking, analyzing and creating performance and output reports during and in the follow-up after project completion
- Miscellaneous tasks that arise and are assigned - May be events oriented, or technology or client related
Knowledge, skills and abilitiesSpecific minimum competencies required for job performance:
- Positive, flexible person with the ability to work in a changing environment, identify and manage priorities
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a group and independently
- Must be able to take initiative and “make things happen” with timelines and deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, process and organization
- Strong sense of personal accountability for work
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prepare presentations
Minimum qualificationsMinimum level of education and experience required to perform the job:
- Associates Degree; 4-year degree in business, marketing or technology preferred or equivalent experience.
- Technology fluency including extensive knowledge of SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required;
- Project Management Skills (informal or formal)
- Experience in capturing and reporting program and project results
- Experience with Innovation, Beta Testing, Client Experience or Design Thinking is a plus
- Experience with Agile projects and process is a plus
- Experience with ADKAR or AIM Change Management Methodology a plus
Success factorsPersonal characteristics that contribute to an individual's ability to excel on the job:
- Fast learner and interest in experimentation, testing, design and change management
- High attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and project management ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and good at problem solving
- Positive, flexible can-do attitude
- Individual accountability
Job Type: Full-time
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.