Analyst, OperationsApply Job ID: R-010021 Date posted: 05/26/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
This Analyst position will be a part of the Retirement Partners team within IIS Product and Platform. You'll be supporting sales initiatives, focusing on advisor experience and working across the organization to evolve efficiencies. The work environment will require both effective team collaboration and individual contribution along with the ability to dynamically deal with frequent change.
- Actively participate in the prioritization and implementation of enhancements and new functionality
- Support the implementation of new offerings through requirements gathering, requirements writing, testing, and participation in and evaluation of prototypes and pilots
- Analyze and track data; responsible for reporting out metrics to leadership
- Build cross-functional relationships to establish a collaborative environment at all levels of the organization to create a more collaborative team
- Providing research, analysis, project management, and UAT testing support on a variety of strategic initiatives
- A successful candidate will demonstrate strategic and creative thinking skills, a strong ability to turn analytics into compelling insights, and be capable of concise oral and written communication
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum experience: 3-5 years' experience with customer service and/or analysis; preferably in the financial services industry
- Prior experience with data analytics required
- Retirement plan experience is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge in all Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Prior experience using Salesforce and Smartsheet is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team establishing priorities
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent follow-through and communication to team members & leadership on initiatives
- Empathy for the user experience and a passion for delivering outcomes that improve that experience
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.