Analyst, Product Integration ExperienceApply Job ID: R-017370 Date posted: 09/01/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The Analyst, Product Integration Experience will provide data analysis to support the product teams within Wealth Management Solutions. This individual will gather and use data insights to help drive related business decisions within Wealth Management Solutions at all levels. The right candidate will be adept at answering business questions with data.
The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, the ability to think analytically and strategically, and a problem-solving attitude. A fast paced, ever-changing environment requires the ability to be flexible, effectively prioritize and multi-task. The ability to work within a team, take initiative and show strong attention to detail is also a requirement.
Job Description and Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop, maintain and improve product scorecards/dashboards to drive meaningful product insights.
- Support interpretation of data to identify significant differences, relationships, and trends in data
- Create, edit and refresh process documentation relating to reporting and day to day operations
- Extract data from various databases ensuring the right data points are used. Understand the different sources and how their data can be used for different product insights
- Manipulate and analyze large datasets using features of multiple tools
- Summarize written findings, publicize results, and participate and share with senior leadership as appropriate
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar preferred
- Advanced to expert level skills with Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Basic skills writing SQL queries
- Salesforce.com, Tableau skills a plus
- Problem solving skills that enable efficient identification, analysis, and resolution of issues
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
- Strong analytical skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Natural curiosity and conceptual thinking
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.