Analyst, Relationship ManagerApply Job ID: R-014993 Date posted: 05/17/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
We are currently looking to hire an Analyst, Relationship Manager within our Relationship Management team. The Relationship Management team is responsible for advisor satisfaction and retention of LPL top advisors and offices. The Analyst will work within a divisional team that is responsible for gaining a thorough understanding of the advisor’s business. The analyst will be responsible for providing support to the Senior Relationship Managers and the Internal Relationship Managers as they craft effective solutions to assist in assuring advisors are meeting their business goals and objectives by effectively utilizing LPL tools and resources.
Strong communication, analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills are needed, along with the ability to be flexible, effectively prioritize and multi-task. The ability to work within a team, take initiative and show strong attention to detail is also a requirement.
- Coordinate with relationship management team and executive management to define relationship support initiatives.
- Create client facing communications to share ideas such as case studies, competitive information, collateral, and advancement of LPL tools and resources.
- Analyze territory information and organize data for call campaigns or territory communication.
- Act as a liaison between relationship management team and enablement teams.
- Collaborate with relationship team on best use of marketing and enablement materials.
- Manage content and support requests from relationship team.
- Call or respond to calls from advisors and team members.
- Partner with team to prioritize work.
- Become an expert on all enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Analyze and report on KPI progress.
- Assist with cases and workflows within Salesforce.
- Gather feedback from relationship team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs with enablement.
- Bachelor's degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Salesforce.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and solve problems independently.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative, analytical and strategic thinker.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.