Analyst, Sourcing & ProcurementApply Job ID: R-014129 Date posted: 04/09/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Do you have experience negotiating contracts, or in workforce/vendor management?
Are you interested in a dynamic work environment?
Would you like to be a best in class business partner in your next role?
Do you like directly affecting a Company’s budget?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
This Analyst, Corporate Services Sourcing role sits within our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) team supporting both internal business partners and the external vendor community. A fundamental component of the role is change and process management to support the transformation of SS&P as a strategic partner across the firm. This position manages the day-to-day processes of the Contingent Labor Program, while also performing RFx and other sourcing activities within the Corporate Services team.
What will you do?
• Support Contingent Worker Program Manager in the day-to-day management of Contingent Workforce Program including on boarding, off boarding of resources as well as monitoring end dates, processing extensions and answering questions regarding the process and program
• Support VP by providing sourcing and contract support and lead contract negotiations for low to medium risk products and/or services; focus on Conference Services.
• Manage request queues in a timely manner and within SLA.
• Manage the process of contract terminations, expirations, extensions and renewals in a timely manner.
• Review contracts to ensure compliance to sourcing and contracting policies and procedures, and to escalate concerns to legal and business partners.
• Assist VP in the analysis and development of category plans to provide visibility to spend, vendor summaries, contract summaries, stakeholder engagement, and market insights that lead to both short and long-term strategies.
• Partner with business groups to issue, evaluate and conduct RFx and other sourcing events.
• Bring thought leadership to identify additional cost and operational efficiencies.
• Work in collaboration with multiple departments and business partners to develop strategy, policy and/or resolution of issues.
• Present recommendations and commodity plans to SS&P leadership team and business.
• Represents and advocate SS&P strategies and goals across the firm.
Please note: Additional responsibilities or duties may be assigned to you as needed or determined.
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
A successful candidate would be able to make an immediate impact by learning and applying knowledge of LPL’s financial, risk and contractual standards to build trusting relationships with stakeholders. This candidate will use independent judgement and contract knowledge resolve issues and negotiate with various parties.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in a medium to large professional enterprise or 1+ years of contract negotiations and pricing experience
• A 4-year college degree
• Financial Services experience is desirable
• Experience using ARIBA, or other Procure-to-Pay tools is desirable
• Experience using Beeline, or other Workforce Management tools is desirable
• Advanced MS Office skills including Excel, SharePoint, Word and Power Point
• Negotiation skills with demonstrable experience in negotiating win-win outcomes that meet the interests of all parties
• Strong Relationship building skills through providing consistent & transparent customer service to the Business Units we support
• Proven experience in managing multiple projects, with an ability to prioritize individual workload based on business needs and deadlines
• Grace under pressure and a sense of humor!
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.