Analyst, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement – Risk & Performance Monitoring / Vendor Performance ManagementApply Job ID: R-016730 Date posted: 08/30/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The Analyst, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement – Risk & Performance Monitoring (RPM) supports both our team of third-party risk assessors throughout the Third-Party Risk & Due Diligence process as well as our Vendor Owners and Business Owners in completing their vendor performance management activities.
- Manage the Third-Party Managed Service relationship (coordination, peer review, managing internal communications, managing escalations).
- Support completion of lower-tiered Third-Party risk assessments where the Vendor is not willing to work with or go through OneTrust.
- Partner with colleagues across multiple Business Units to help drive completion of their assigned Vendor Performance Management tasks and risk assessments, assist remediation team in closing out/addressing outstanding findings, etc.
- Partner with risk assessment team to drive completion of assigned third-party risk assessments from scheduling, execution, and remediation.
- Collect, generate and provide Business Owners and Vendor Owners relevant information/reports (most current Risk Assessment Report and Remediation Plan, list of all open Findings, any ongoing monitoring reports/data, etc.) prior to their required Business Reviews and provide support, if needed.
- Assist with departmental training and communication efforts.
- Support third-party risk management tool implementation and maintenance.
- Develop positive working relationships to maintain an open environment for collaboration, risk identification, and remediation.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Relationship building skills essential to this role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary
- Knowledge of Vendor Management or sourcing functions
- Knowledge of information security and risk controls helpful
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, in order to meet deadlines in an environment of continually changing priorities
- Ability to work within a team, take the initiative and create concise and relevant analysis
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of humor and cheerful attitude
- Ability to adjust priorities and monitor workload to meet SLA’s and challenging deadlines
- Must have a sense of humor!
Education and Experience:
- An appropriate 4-year college degree.
- Minimum 2-3+ years experience in Vendor Performance Management or Third-Party Risk Management in financial services or other highly regulated industries.
- Relationship Management experience is desirable.
- Experience using Archer, Ariba, OneTrust or other GRC or Procure-to-Pay tools would be extremely useful.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.