Assistant Vice President, Virtual Assistant ServicesApply Job ID: R-003837 Date posted: 07/11/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Assistant Vice President, Virtual Admin position is responsible for day-to-day management of the Virtual Administrative Services team to deliver a service that delights our advisors and their end clients. In addition, relationship management, process enhancement and continuous improvement are necessary skills of this leader. Key competencies of this role include leading leaders, managing upwards to create firm level awareness of needs and opportunities, and executing and delivering on strategies to enhance the advisor and end-client experience. Other responsibilities include interacting with multiple layers of management and key stakeholders within the organization on strategic thoughts, vision and execution around the Virtual Admin model.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign responsibilities, set objectives, and establish priorities.
- Ensure that advisors and investors are delighted by service
- Search for new ways to innovate and improve quality of service or drive down the cost of delivering the service
- Take initiative and manage others in a way that promotes growth and efficiency
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Engage with internal and external customers and build lasting partnerships
- Handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach
- 5 years of experience managing mid-size service organizations.
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management
- Past experience building organizations or businesses
- Incredible drive and tremendous intellectual curiosity
- Series 99 Required or willing to obtain within 90 days
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.