Assoc Analyst, Business MgmtApply Job ID: R-018647 Date posted: 11/22/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Our Associate Analyst, Speech Analytics will be responsible for performing various analyses and evaluations on a variety of topics leveraging call center data. The Associate Analyst will leverage Speech Analytics to identify root causes associated with calls into the Service Center. Additionally, they will assist members of the team report production, data analytics, and ad-hoc data querying and manipulation.
As an Associate Analyst, you will look to identify:
- Root cause of call drivers
- Potential process efficiency opportunities
- Financial impact of solutions
- Impact of technology implementations
Our Associate Business Analyst will be expected to:
- Comprehend different data relationships and exhibit the ability to extract information from key data sources
- Construct formal documents in PowerPoint and Excel to articulate the approach as well as all stages of assessments and evaluations.
- Perform Ad-hoc data analysis to facilitate business decision-making analytics.
- Assist in data gathering and organization to further complex reporting and analytics.
The ideal candidate will have experience an interest in the financial services industry and the desire to apply logical and analytical reasoning towards reporting and analytics.
In addition to being highly organized, key characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or similar required,
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to evaluate and provide solutions to complex situations and problems
- Very strong analytical skills coupled with effective verbal and written communication ability
- Effective team player
- Desire to learn and grow as well as help others learn and grow
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Customer service and / or operations knowledge or experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence senior leaders
- Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Experience with VBA or SQL is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.