Assoc AnalystApply Job ID: R-003322 Date posted: 07/09/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Associate Analyst will be required to:
• Review, analyze and administer all invoices and audit rules and identify potential issues with vendors. Communicate issues directly with the firm.
• Maintain the matter management structure aligned with the business structure and subsequent changes.
• Review the Monetary Approval and Security Matrix on a quarterly basis to ensure that the department is in compliance with the company's financial policy.
• Identify cost savings opportunities by utilizing best practices.
• Understand and define user and business requirements and translate those requirements into technical and functional requirements through compliance with global operating procedures related to outside counsel. Additionally, this position will assist with on-going process improvement and uses of the matter management tool.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.