Associate Financial AdvisorApply Job ID: R-012728 Date posted: 02/21/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Job Title: Associate Financial Advisor, Investor Focused Solutions Team
The Advisor of the Investor Solutions Team is part of a team of LPL corporate employee advisors who provide investment solutions to mass affluent investors. The advisor will help individuals examine their immediate and long term investment needs, and help design solutions that best meet their individual financial goals. This is a team based call center environment that deliver investment advice and guidance over the phone. The ideal candidate will be success driven with a client service attitude and the ability to deliver high touch, professional service. The position will have a base salary in addition to a bonus, and successfully achieving a pre-defined sales goal.
- Delivering financial advice and conducting reviews with clients over the phone via inbound and outbound calling activities
- Handling and executing client transaction and general customer service requests.
- Prepare client reports and proposals as required
- Support other departments and independent financial advisors in their understanding of the program
- Actively participate in customer service training and other training to remain current with operational policies and procedures
Other Job Duties:
- Provide regular feedback to the Management team to improve both the advisor experience and operational efficiencies
- Communicate operational and financial industry policies and procedures.
- Identify new sales and asset retention opportunities
- Regularly exercise excellent business judgment
- Research and resolve advisor and client issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent telephone service/relationship management skills
- Minimum of 2 years of direct client experience within the financial services industry preferred
- Prior financial trading experience
- Ideal candidate will have prior tele-sales experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, and strong service ethic
- Previous Experience as a financial advisor
- Prior LPL trading, financial related Service Call Center experience; or other service related job experience considered
- Series 7, 63 and 65, or 66 License preferred or within 90 days of hire.
- Life and Health preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web based applications.
- Ability to assist customers in call center environment while accessing data via multiple PC lookup applications. Must have excellent PC and data input skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.