Associate Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-012829 Date posted: 02/25/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Are you looking for the best place to launch your digital marketing career?
Do you have some prior digital marketing experience developing content for social media, websites, blogs, and emails?
Are you passionate about learning more, growing, working hard, and taking good care of our advisors so they can effectively grow their businesses?
If your smile just grew three times bigger, this role may be for you!
As a core team member of the Marketing Consulting team, the Associate Marketing Consultant is dedicated to supporting all advisors with a superior client experience as they call in with their marketing questions and needs. You will provide advisors with the information, answers, and resources that will help them better market and grow their business via the marketing programs, offerings, and content provided on the LPL’s client-facing portals. You will work with the Lead of the team to identify trends and gaps from advisor requests.
This position will report to an AVP of Marketing Consulting. You will work directly with financial advisors other team members of the Marketing Consulting team.
What will you do?
- Answer calls and respond to emails while providing the best client experience by fully answering advisors' questions and meeting their needs efficiently with the correct information, the first time
- Track and report on key performance indicators
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all of the marketing tools and resources advisors and institutions are provided to utilize
- Source or create marketing content to help advisors market their businesses
- Conduct marketing consultations when inquiry volumes are above average
- Attend industry and LPL Financial conferences, as appropriate
- Work on various marketing projects as needed
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, are able to multi-task, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
We want a proactive, enthusiastic, self-starter with a positive attitude, strong organizational and project management skills. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to think critically, make prudent decisions, and work both independently and collaboratively with a team.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing required (Finance or Economics minor is helpful)
- 1+ years of marketing experience, and knowledge of digital marketing, social media, etc.
- Experience with video content creation & execution is preferred
- Required proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.